- May I use one check to pay for all my children’s picture orders?
- May I have my children photographed together?
- Why do some order forms have different prices?
- Do I have to pay for the order on Picture Day?
- May I call with my order or mail it in later?
- What if my child cannot or did not make Picture Day?
- I missed Picture Day; can I still be added to the team?
- May I make a substitution in a package?
- May I fill out one order envelope for all my children?
- I lost or never received an order form; how do I get one?
- May I view the photographs online?
- What if I want to order more photographs later?
- What if I have a problem with my order?
- What do I do if I do not like my photographs?
- I do not have a PayPal account; how do I order online?
- Multiple Parent Families
May I use one check to pay for all my children’s picture orders?
Yes, you may use one check to pay for all your children’s picture orders.
Please make a note at the bottom of each order envelope the check number being used. Also include the child’s name from the envelope in which the payment is enclosed.Back to Index
May I have my children photographed together?
Yes, your children may be photographed together. However, if they also need to be photographed individually, you will need to complete separate order envelopes for each child and one for the picture together.
Make a note on the Order Envelope in the note section, that you are requesting the siblings to be photographed together. Also, inform your children of this request so that they stay together when lining up and can notify the photographer’s assistant of the request.Back to Index
Why do some order forms have different prices?
Each League is given the option to have orders mailed directly to the home or delivered to the League for distribution. The higher prices include shipping and handling costs.Back to Index
Do I have to pay for the order on Picture Day?
We prefer payment on Picture Day. We accept cash (we do not have change), checks and all major credit cards.
If you are not able to pay on Picture Day but still plan to order pictures, please make sure you complete an order envelope; this will ensure your child is photographed. Any order envelope that does not include payment is put on hold and not printed until payment is received.
It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to send payment. If we receive payment after picture distribution to their League, there will be an additional fee charged to mail pictures to the parent.Back to Index
May I call with my order or mail it in later?
You may call or mail your order to us later. However, if your League’s photographs have already been delivered, there will be an additional fee charged for mailing your order to you.Back to Index
What if my child cannot or did not make Picture Day?
You may contact us to schedule an appointment at our office in Taneytown, prior to Picture Day or within 5-business days after Picture Day. This ensures that we do not hold up order processing.Back to Index
I missed Picture Day; can I still be added to the team?
To be included in the team photo you must meet with the following conditions:
1) make a purchase that includes an item containing a team photo
2) your picture appointment is within 5-business days after your Picture Day
3) lighting conditions are similar to actual Picture Day so that it blends in to original team photo (outside Picture Day only)
There is not an additional fee for this service, provided the above conditions are satisfied.
If you are unable to schedule an appointment within the 5-business day time limit, but can meet Condition #1 (noted above), you can still be added to your order’s team photo.Back to Index
May I make a substitution in a package?
Any substitution requests must be made at least 3 days before Picture Day. Call or email us with your requests, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please note there may be a change in package price with your substitution.Back to Index
May I fill out one order envelope for all my children?
No, an order envelope must be completed for each child to be photographed; unless being photographed together. As previously noted you can pay with one check.Back to Index
I lost or never received an order form; how do I get one?
We will have extra forms available on Picture Day. You may also call or email a request for an order form; please include your league name and Picture Day date in your email.Back to Index
May I view the photographs online?
Photographs will be available to view and purchase online approximately 2-3 weeks after Picture Day. You will receive a session ID with your picture order.
If you did not originally purchase pictures on Picture Day, you will need to contact us for the session ID to view the photographs.
Prices online will be higher because they will include shipping and handling costs. Please note that Picture Packages are not available online as they are exclusive Picture Day deals.Back to Index
What if I want to order more photographs later?
Photographs remain available to view and purchase online at our website for 1 year. If you forgot your session ID, you may contact us for that information.Back to Index
What if I have a problem with my order?
Please call or email us as soon as possible, so that we may correct the problem.Back to Index
What do I do if I do not like my photographs?
We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We will retake your photograph or refund your money, with the return of the original order.Back to Index
I do not have a PayPal account; how do I order online?
You do not need a PayPal account to order online. Upon checkout you are directed to the PayPal page; sign in if you have an account. If you do not have an account, follow the instructions on the page on how to proceed without an account.Back to Index
Multiple Parent Families
1) A child can hand in multiple order forms (we use the same image number for each of the child’s orders). We package each order form separately.
2) If needed parents may request to have their order mailed directly to them, there is an additional charge to cover mailing costs. Please make a note on the order envelope that you are requesting this service.Back to Index